- 1-1/4 cups Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 8 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with butter-flavored cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix Splenda Granulated Sweetener, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Mix buttermilk, melted butter, eggs and orange zest together in a small mixing bowl. Add to flour mixture. Mix gently to combine. Add walnuts and cranberries and stir until just blended.
- Spoon batter into eight muffin cups. Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
These muffins are perfectly tart, sweet, and delicious – especially right out of the oven.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 ServingsServing Size: 1 muffin
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Saturated Fat: 4.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 320 milligrams
Cholesterol: 70 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 24 grams
Sugars: 5 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.