- 12 slices white bread-crust removed
- 1/8 cup reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Cut each slice of bread into 8 sticks, and arrange on ungreased baking sheets.
- Brush bread stick lightly with margarine.
- Sprinkle evenly with Parmesam cheese and sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 dozen sticks (1 serving = 4 sticks)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 87 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.