- 2 (8 oz) packages Skinny Noodles Spinach Fettuccine
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 lb. portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1-1/2 Cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain Skinny Noodles Spinach Fettuccine into a colander and rinse well with warm water. Drain and set aside.
- Add olive oil to large skillet on medium heat. Stir in onion and cook until soft; turn heat up to medium-high, add mushrooms and cook until browned and limp. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
- Add broth to the same skillet, stirring and mixing any onion/mushroom bits from skillet.
- Bring to a boil and cook to reduce mixture by 30 percent.
- Reduce heat and add back the mushroom/onion mixture.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Mix together the sour cream and cornstarch, and pour into the skillet to blend with the mushroom/onion mixture.
- Return skillet to the burner, add salt and pepper to taste and stir until the sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile, microwave drained Skinny Noodles Spinach Fettuccine for 2 minutes. Drain again and top with thicken sauce.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 26 grams
Source: Skinny Noodles
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.