- 1-1/4 cups gingersnap crumbs
- 3 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons Equal Spoonful*
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups Equal Spoonful**
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned or homemade)
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Equal Spoonful***
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
* May substitute 4-1/2 packets Equal sweetener
** May substitute 30 packets Equal sweetener
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
- For Crust, combine gingersnap crumbs, 3 tablespoons Equal and butter. Press onto bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan. Bake in preheated 325F oven 8 minutes. Cool on wire rack while preparing cheesecake.
- For Cheesecake, beat cream cheese, 1-1/4 cups Equal, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in mixing bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth and well combined. Mix in pumpkin. Mix in eggs and egg whites. Mix in cornstarch and vanilla until blended.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over baked crust. Bake in preheated oven 40 to 45 minutes or until center of cake is almost set. Cool on wire rack 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, 2 tablespoons Equal and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Gently spread over top of cheesecake. Return to oven and bake 3 to 4 minutes until sour cream mixture is set. Remove cheesecake to wire rack. Gently run metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake. Let cheesecake cool completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. To serve, remove side of pan. Cut cake into wedges.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 16 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 13 grams
Sodium: 271 milligrams
Cholesterol: 64 milligrams
Protein: 7 grams
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
1 milk, 2-1/2 fat
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Equal.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.