- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 2/3 cups Equal® Spoonful*
- 4 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups 3/4-inch cubed day-old cinnamon raisin bread
* May substitute 16 packets Equal sweetener
- Combine milk, Equal®, melted butter, egg, egg whites, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
- Stir in bread crumbs.
- Spoon mixture into ungreased 1-1/2 quart rectangular casserole.
- Bake in preheated 350F oven 30 to 35 minutes or until pudding is set and sharp knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Comfort food made easy. Day-old cinnamon raisin bread is put to good use as the base of this satisfying dessert that has 34% less calories than the traditional recipe.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Sodium: 405 milligrams
Cholesterol: 37 milligrams
Protein: 10 grams
Carbohydrates: 26 grams
1/2 milk, 1-1/2 starch, 2 fat
Source: Equal ®
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.