- Vegetable oil spray
- 1-1/2 pounds red snapper fillets, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with vegetable oil spray. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels. Arrange fish pieces in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients except nutmeg in a small bowl. Pour over fish. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Cooking an elegant fish dish is as easy as 1-2-3 when all you need to do is (1) put the fish in a casserole dish, (2) pour the sauce over the fish, and (3) bake the whole thing.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 34 milligrams
Cholesterol: 28 milligrams
Protein: 16 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
2 Low-Fat Meat
Source: The New American Heart Association Cookbook
Book Title: The New American Heart Association Cookbook
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.