- Vegetable oil spray
- 1-1/2 pounds red snapper fillets, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with vegetable oil spray. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels. Arrange fish pieces in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients except nutmeg in a small bowl. Pour over fish. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Cooking an elegant fish dish is as easy as 1-2-3 when all you need to do is (1) put the fish in a casserole dish, (2) pour the sauce over the fish, and (3) bake the whole thing.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 34 milligrams
Cholesterol: 28 milligrams
Protein: 16 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
2 Low-Fat Meat
Source: The New American Heart Association Cookbook
Book Title: The New American Heart Association Cookbook