- 4 baby eggplant, stalks trimmed
- 8 small plum tomatoes, pierced once
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the baby eggplants into quarters lengthwise.
- Put them into an open ovenproof dish with the tomatoes and drizzle them with the balsamic vinegar. Season, then roast in the oven for 1 hour.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 14 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
Source: Great Healthy Food - Diabetes
Book Title: Great Healthy Food - Diabetes
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.