- 3/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup cholesterol-free reduced-calorie mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup watercress leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 green onion (with top), cut into 1-inch pieces
- Place yogurt, mayonnaise and salt in blender or food processor. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and blend or process about 30 seconds, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides, until finely chopped.
- Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until slightly thickened and chilled.
- Serve with raw vegetables if desired.
Recipe Yield: Yield: About 1 cup dip ``Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 75 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.