- 3/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup cholesterol-free reduced-calorie mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup watercress leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 green onion (with top), cut into 1-inch pieces
- Place yogurt, mayonnaise and salt in blender or food processor. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and blend or process about 30 seconds, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides, until finely chopped.
- Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until slightly thickened and chilled.
- Serve with raw vegetables if desired.
Recipe Yield: Yield: About 1 cup dip ``Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 75 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.