- 1 box Dreamfields Spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 to 2 small Thai chiles, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped hearts of palm
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
- Chopped unsalted peanuts (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook peanuts and Thai chile 1 minute, stirring frequently. Stir in water, soy sauce and lemon juice. Cover and simmer 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta. Add to skillet. Add hearts of palm, cucumber, cilantro, mint and lemon zest; toss to combine. Cook 3 minutes. Garnish with cilantro and peanuts, if desired.
If Thai chiles are unavailable, seeded jalapeno chiles can be substituted.
Recipe Yield: Makes 6 side dish servings.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 54
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.7 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Sodium: 269 milligrams
Protein: 11 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.