- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup creamy style peanut butter
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat margarine and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until creamy, approximately 1 minute.
- Add egg substitute, honey and vanilla. Beat on high speed for approximately 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener and beat on medium speed until well blended, approximately 30 seconds.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small mixing bowl. Slowly add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture, beating on low speed until well-blended, about 1 1/2 minutes. Mixture may be crumbly.
- Roll level tablespoons of dough into balls and drop onto a lightly oiled or parchment lined sheet pan, two inches apart. Flatten each ball with a fork, pressing a crisscross pattern into each cookie. Bake 7-9 minutes or until light brown around the edges. Cool on wire rack.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 24 cookies
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 150 miligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
Sugars: 3 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.