- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup creamy style peanut butter
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat margarine and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until creamy, approximately 1 minute.
- Add egg substitute, honey and vanilla. Beat on high speed for approximately 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener and beat on medium speed until well blended, approximately 30 seconds.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small mixing bowl. Slowly add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture, beating on low speed until well-blended, about 1 1/2 minutes. Mixture may be crumbly.
- Roll level tablespoons of dough into balls and drop onto a lightly oiled or parchment lined sheet pan, two inches apart. Flatten each ball with a fork, pressing a crisscross pattern into each cookie. Bake 7-9 minutes or until light brown around the edges. Cool on wire rack.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 24 cookies
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 150 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
Sugars: 3 grams