- 16 ounces Dreamfields Spaghetti (one box)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 16 ounces mild Italian sausage
- 8 ounces Porcini or Portobello mushrooms
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup Romano cheese
- Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Cook garlic, onion and parsley for about 3 minutes or until golden.
- Add sausage, stirring and crumbling it with a wooden spoon.
- Slice mushrooms thinly and add to pan. Cook 5 minutes, add sauce, turn heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well and toss with sauce and cheese in a bowl.
Flavorful and rich, this marinara-based sauce goes well with Dreamfields pasta. For an extra kick you can use spicy Italian sausage.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Serves 6
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 35 grams
Sodium: 1008 milligrams
Cholesterol: 65 milligrams
Protein: 26 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams