- 1-1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Splenda Sugar Blend
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons trans-free spread, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8 x 4-inch non-stick loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Use paper towels to blot excess water from zucchini. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt.
- In another large bowl, whisk Splenda Sugar Blend, milk, egg, trans-free spread, and vanilla. Stir in zucchini. Add dry ingredients and mix just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.) Scrape into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes, or until a tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove to a wire rack; cool completely.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 10 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2.5 grams
Saturated Fat: .5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 190 milligrams
Cholesterol: 20 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 22 grams
Sugars: 7 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.