- 1-1/4 cups Equal Spoonful or Granulated *
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce **
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons stick butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 cup raisins
*May substitute 30 packets Equal sweetener
** Apple butter may be substituted for the unsweetened applesauce for a slightly spicier version.
- Combine Equal, applesauce, brown sugar, butter, egg, milk and vanilla. Mix with electric mixer until well blended. Stir in combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Gradually mix in oats and raisins until well combined.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto sprayed baking sheets. Bake in preheated 350F oven 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden in color. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in airtight containers at room temperature.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 dozen cookiesServing size: 1 cookie
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 43 miligrams
Cholesterol: 8 miligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
1 starch, 1 fat
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.