- 1/2 cup V8 V-Fusion Acai Mixed Berry juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 medium mango, peeled, seeded and sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- Fresh raspberries for garnish (optional)
- Beat the V8, oil, vinegar, water, mustard, garlic and black pepper in a medium bowl with a whisk or fork.
- Divide the lettuce among 4 salad bowls. Top with the mango and avocado slices. Spoon 2 tablespoons vinaigrette over each salad.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired. Serve immediately.
This fresh and nutritious salad of chopped greens, sliced avocado and mango is drizzled with a vibrant vinaigrette dressing.
Recipe Yield: Makes 6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Sodium: 49 milligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 12 grams