- 3 banana (ripe)
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats (uncooked)
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the margarine in a small saucepan. Melt it on low heat.
- Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix really well.
- Let the mix stand for about 5 minutes, until the oats are wet.
- Lightly grease the cookie sheet.
- For each cookie, spoon out about 1 tablespoon of dough and drop it onto the greased cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for about 1 minute.
- Move the cookies to wire racks or a towel. Let them cool completely.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 15 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 35 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 17 grams
Sugars: 7 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.