- 1/4 pound ham, cooked, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 banana, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 8 1/4-oz can pineapple chunks, drained (reserve juice)
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- Drain pineapple chunks, reserving juice.
- Thread skewers evenly with ham, banana and pineapple.
- In small bowl, stir together peach preserves and 1 tablespoon of reserved pineapple juice. Brush sauce over kabobs.
Recipe Yield: Serves 8
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 190 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.