- 3/4 box Dreamfields Linguine
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons white wine, divided
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 pound beef top sirloin cut 3/4 to 1 inch thick, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup reduced-sodium, fat free chicken broth, divided
- 1 pound Chinese broccoli, cut into bite size chunks or florets (see note)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon each soy sauce, oyster sauce and wine. Whisk in cornstarch until smooth. Add 1 teaspoon sesame oil and beef; stir to completely coat beef. Marinate, covered, 30 minutes at room temperature. (Refrigerate if marinating longer than 30 minutes.)
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large nonstick skillet or wok over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Increase heat to medium-high. Add 1/2 cup broth; bring to boil. Add broccoli; cook 3 to 5 minutes until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Transfer to plate.
- In same skillet, heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of beef; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until no pink remains. Transfer to plate with broccoli. Repeat with remaining oil and beef.
- Add remaining broth, soy sauce, oyster sauce, wine, sesame oil and sugar, if desired, to the same skillet; bring to boil over medium-high heat scraping up any browned bits from the pan. Add linguine; cook and toss 2 to 3 minutes until liquid has almost completely evaporated. Return beef and broccoli to skillet; add tomato slices and sesame seeds, if desired. Toss to combine. Season with pepper to taste.
Broccoli rabe (rapini) or broccoli florets may be substituted for the Chinese broccoli.
Recipe Yield: Makes 4-6 servings.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 16 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Fiber: 10 grams
Sodium: 713 milligrams
Cholesterol: 59 milligrams
Protein: 35 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.