- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork loin roast
Herbed Pepper Rub:
- 2 tablespoons black pepper, cracked
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pat pork dry with paper towel. In small bowl, combine all rub ingredients well and apply to all surfaces of the pork roast.
- Place roast in a shallow pan and roast in a 350 degrees F. oven for 1-1 1/4 hours (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 150 degrees F.
- Remove roast from oven; let rest until temperature reaches 160 degrees F, about 10 minutes before slicing to serve. Serves 6-8, with leftovers.
Recipe Yield: Makes 12 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 97 milligrams
Cholesterol: 57 milligrams
Protein: 22 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams