- 8 pork rib chops, 1-inch thick
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, honey and cayenne pepper. Mix together with a whisk. Pour over pork chops and marinate in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Season pork with salt and pepper and grill for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
This recipe was developed by Chef Tom Kenny of Mike Ditka’s Restaurant in Chicago. A favorite pork chop recipe for tailgating of the legendary coach of Da Bears and the New Orleans Saints and 5-time Pro Bowler.
Recipe Yield: Serves 8.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 848 milligrams
Cholesterol: 51 milligrams
Protein: 21 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.