- 8 pork rib chops, 1-inch thick
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, honey and cayenne pepper. Mix together with a whisk. Pour over pork chops and marinate in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Season pork with salt and pepper and grill for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
This recipe was developed by Chef Tom Kenny of Mike Ditka’s Restaurant in Chicago. A favorite pork chop recipe for tailgating of the legendary coach of Da Bears and the New Orleans Saints and 5-time Pro Bowler.
Recipe Yield: Serves 8.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Sodium: 848 milligrams
Cholesterol: 51 milligrams
Protein: 21 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.