- 12 ounces boneless center cut pork loin chops, 3/4-inch thick, lean
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 8-inch tortillas, 98% fat free
- 1/4 avocado, pitted, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 4-oz can diced green chiles
- 4 cups mixed salad greens, (about 2 oz)
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, warm oil. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and cook until browned and internal temp. reaches 155F, about 3 mins. per side. Place chops on a plate and let rest 5 mins.
- Cut chops into 1/4-in. slices.
- Microwave tortillas on high until slightly warm and softened, about 30 sec. Place tortillas on workspace and top with pork, avocado, onion, chiles and salad greens stopping 2 inches short of one edge.
- Working one tortilla at a time, fold one side of tortilla up and over fillings. Tuck fillings in tightly, then fold in the 2-in. edge. Continue rolling tortilla toward the other side, securing with toothpick if necessary. Repeat with remaining tortillas and serve.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 310 milligrams
Cholesterol: 60 milligrams
Protein: 23 grams
Carbohydrates: 26 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.