Try this Spinach Artichoke Dip at your next party or serve to your family while watching a game on TV. Only 7 grams of carbs per serving.
Recipe Yield: 8
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach frozen, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup shredded, low-moisture, part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons red pepper, chopped
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Combine artichoke hearts, spinach, yogurt, cheese, onion and garlic; mix well.
- Pour mixture into 1-quart casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with red peppers.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 12 grams
Sodium: 383 milligrams
Cholesterol: 18 milligrams
Protein: 11 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Source: Midwest Dairy
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 20
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.