- 1 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pound (1 small head) green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup raisins or currants
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
- Add the cabbage, carrots, poppy seeds, and raisins.
- Mix well until the dressing completely coats the cabbage.
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings (1/2 cup each)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 36 milligrams
Cholesterol: 1 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 12 grams
Sugars: 9 grams
Source: The Diabetes Food and Nutrition Bible
Book Title: The Diabetes Food and Nutrition Bible
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.