- 8 cups raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (1.75 ounce) package SURE-JELL* For Lower Sugar Recipes Fruit Pectin
- 3/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- Wash jars and lids in hot soapy water; rinse with warm water. Fill boiling-water canner half full with water; add jars and water to cover. Bring water to a boil, reduce heat and simmer. Place lids in water to cover in a small saucepan; bring water to a simmer. Simmer until ready to use. Remove and drain jars and lids, one at a time, as needed for filling.
- Gently rinse the raspberries in a colander under cold running water and drain on layers of paper towels before crushing.
- Crush raspberries using potato masher or food processor. Place exactly 4 cups of crushed berries in a large Dutch oven; stir in water. Gradually add pectin, stirring until blended. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Bring mixture to a full rolling boil (a boil that doesn't stop bubbling when stirred) over medium-high heat. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; add Splenda Granulated Sweetener, stirring until Splenda Granulated Sweetener dissolves. Skim off any foam with metal spoon.
- Ladle hot preserves immediately into prepared jars, filling to within 1/4 inch of tops. Wipe jar rims and threads. Cover with 2-piece lids. Screw bands tightly. Place jars on rack in canner. (Water must cover jars by 1 to 2 inches. Add boiling water, if necessary.) Cover; bring water to a gentle boil.
- Process 10 minutes. Remove jars and place upright on towel to cool completely. After jars cool, check seals by pressing center of lid with finger. (If lid springs back, lid is not sealed and refrigeration is necessary.) Store in a cool, dark place for up to 1 year. Once opened, store refrigerated and use within 2 weeks.
This intensely flavored, sugar free raspberry jam is easy to make.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 48Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fiber: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.