- 1-1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Pinch cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 pound chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Celery Sticks
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the hot sauce, cayenne, and paprika. Roll the chicken tenders in the mixture.
- Place the chicken tenders on a small nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes until chicken is tender.
- Combine the dressing ingredients.
- Serve the dressing with the chicken and celery sticks.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings ``Serving Size: 2 oz. chicken per serving
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 12 grams
Sodium: 572 milligrams
Cholesterol: 42 milligrams
Protein: 14 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Sugars: 4 grams
1/2 Carbohydrate, 2 Medium-fat Meat
Source: The Diabetes Food and Nutrition Bible
Book Title: The Diabetes Food and Nutrition Bible
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.