- 4 pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pat pork chops dry with paper toweling; stir together remaining ingredients in small bowl and rub chops on both sides with seasoning mixture. Grill chops over medium-hot coals, turning once, about 10-12 minutes.
Outdoor grilling is a family affair and these flavorful, rubbed chops add extra kick to the meal.
Recipe Yield: Serves 4 as a main dish
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Sodium: 340 milligrams
Cholesterol: 80 milligrams
Protein: 27 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
3 Low-Fat Meat, 1/2 Bread/Starch
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.