- 4 pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pat pork chops dry with paper toweling; stir together remaining ingredients in small bowl and rub chops on both sides with seasoning mixture. Grill chops over medium-hot coals, turning once, about 10-12 minutes.
Outdoor grilling is a family affair and these flavorful, rubbed chops add extra kick to the meal.
Recipe Yield: Serves 4 as a main dish
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Sodium: 340 milligrams
Cholesterol: 80 milligrams
Protein: 27 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
3 Low-Fat Meat, 1/2 Bread/Starch
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.