- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/8 teaspoon black or white pepper
- 1 pound boneless catfish, cleaned
- Mix the oil, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, wine, and pepper in a non- metallic bowl.
- Put the catfish into the marinade and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Preheat the broiler and brush the hot rack with the marinade. Broil close to the heat for approximately 5 minutes until the fish flakes when touched with a fork.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7.6 grams
Sodium: 69 milligrams
Protein: 7 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Low-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat
Source: The Diabetic Newsletter
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.