- 2 (8oz) packages Neufchatel (light) cream cheese, room temp
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 24 Keebler chocolate wafers, 30% reduced fat
- 1 (21oz) can light cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line muffin tins with foil and paper cupcake liners.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Place a chocolate wafer in each cup, spoon on cheese mixture. Bake 18 to 20 minutes; remove from tins and let cool. Top with cherry pie filling. Chill overnight before serving.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 24
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Sodium: 104 milligrams
Cholesterol: 24 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 16 grams
1/2 bread; 1/2 fruit; 1/2 protein; 1 fat
Source: Cinnamon Hearts