- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-ounce package)
- Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, sugar blend, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Makes about 4 dozen cookies``Serving size: 1 cookie
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Sodium: 85 milligrams
Cholesterol: 15 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.