- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-ounce package)
- Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, sugar blend, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Makes about 4 dozen cookies``Serving size: 1 cookie
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Sodium: 85 miligrams
Cholesterol: 15 miligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.