- 8 ounces Dreamfields Elbows
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 ounces spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 4 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Prepare Dreamfields Elbows according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté garlic in olive oil for 3 minutes.
- If using fresh spinach, coarsely chop. If using frozen spinach, thaw and drain. Place spinach in saute pan and cook until wilted, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Toss spinach with tomatoes and hot pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Delicious as a side dish or for a light summer lunch.
Recipe Yield: Serves 6
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 111 milligrams
Cholesterol: 3 milligrams
Protein: 8 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.