- Pastry for single-crust 9-inch pie
- 4 cups peeled, pitted, sliced fresh peaches or frozen unsweetened peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup Equal® Spoonful or Granulated*
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
*May substitute 12 packets Equal sweetener
- Roll pastry on floured surface to 12-inch circle. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
- Combine peaches, Equal®, flour, cinnamon and almond extract. Toss gently to coat. Arrange peach mixture on pastry, leaving 2-inch border around edge of pastry. Bring pastry edge toward center, overlapping as necessary.
- Bake tart in preheated 425F oven 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is golden and peaches are tender. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Easier than a pie, but just as flavorful and appealing, you’ll like this quick to fix dessert filled with cinnamon and almond spiked peaches. Use a refrigerated pie crust for added ease in preparation.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 8
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Sodium: 100 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 23 grams
1/2 fruit, 1 starch, 1 fat
Source: Equal ®