- Pastry for single-crust 9-inch pie
- 4 cups peeled, pitted, sliced fresh peaches or frozen unsweetened peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup Equal® Spoonful or Granulated*
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
*May substitute 12 packets Equal sweetener
- Roll pastry on floured surface to 12-inch circle. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
- Combine peaches, Equal®, flour, cinnamon and almond extract. Toss gently to coat. Arrange peach mixture on pastry, leaving 2-inch border around edge of pastry. Bring pastry edge toward center, overlapping as necessary.
- Bake tart in preheated 425F oven 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is golden and peaches are tender. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Easier than a pie, but just as flavorful and appealing, you’ll like this quick to fix dessert filled with cinnamon and almond spiked peaches. Use a refrigerated pie crust for added ease in preparation.
Recipe Yield: Serves: 8
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Sodium: 100 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 23 grams
1/2 fruit, 1 starch, 1 fat
Source: Equal ®
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.