- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 16-oz. package frozen pea pods
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 8 small red potatoes, cooked and sliced
- Combine first five ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake to blend well.
- Blanch peas in boiling water for 2 minutes; drain well.
- Toss peas, green onion and potatoes with dressing; cover and let stand up to two hours, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange salad on serving platter or serving platter or in salad bowl. Serve at room temperature.
A pretty side dish for a ham buffet.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 14 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 270 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 18 grams