- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 1 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic-minced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Dash paprika (optional)
- Pepper to taste (optional)
- In a large kettle, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
- Trim cauliflower and break into flowerets.
- Drop into boiling water and cook about 2 minutes.
- Drain in a colander.
- In a large, non-stick skillet, heat oil and toast garlic.
- Add cauliflower and sesame seeds and saute for 1 minute.
- Dust with paprika and pepper before serving (optional).
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Vegetable, 1 Fat
Source: The Diabetic Newsletter