- 3 cups red potatoes, cooked, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley , chopped
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons poppy seed
- In medium bowl combine potatoes, celery and parsley.
- In large nonstick skillet cook bacon over medium heat, removing and discarding most fat as it accumulates in pan. Add onion and sautÃ© until onion is tender but not browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- In small bowl combine water, flour, vinegar, sugar and seasonings; stir into skillet. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat. Pour sauce mixture over potatoes. Toss gently to combine.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 290 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 29 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.