- 2 pounds lean ground pork
- 1 cup ice water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- With hands or wooden spoon mix pork, water, soy sauce and pepper thoroughly in large bowl.
- Shape into 3/4-inch balls (mixture will be fairly soft and balls will not be perfect).
- Arrange closely together in single layer on ungreased shallow baking pan, like a jelly-roll pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from pan, and serve immediately with a dipping sauce, like your favorite salad dressings or choose from the suggestions below.
- Use toothpicks to skewer meatballs to dip. Or remove from pan, cool, cover and freeze or refrigerate. Serve cold or reheated.
These meatballs are convenient to have on hand, in the freezer. Serve for snacks with dipping sauces. They’re great for making grinder sandwiches, too. Serve one or more of these dips with the meatballs: Toasted Onion Dip, Ginger-Orange Dip and Barbecue-Cranberry Dip.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 7 dozen meatballs. Serving size: 7 meatballs.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 16 grams
Sodium: 390 milligrams
Cholesterol: 55 milligrams
Protein: 13 grams
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.