- 1 large bunch spinach, washed, chopped
- 1 cucumber, (regular or English) peeled, seeded, chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, seeded and quartered
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 8-10 Greek olives, seeded, sliced
- 3 cloves roasted garlic (optional)
- Combine the above ingredients in large salad bowl.
- If preparing ahead of time, do not add cheese, olives, or garlic. Add these items just before serving.
- Use dressing of choice or a Greek yogurt salad dressing.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings Serving size: 1/4 of salad
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Sodium: 247 milligrams
Cholesterol: 8 milligrams
Protein: 4 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Vegetable; 1 Fat
Source: Eating Well Through Cancer
Book Title: Eating Well Through Cancer