- Non-stick cooking spray
- 5 cups (1 medium) eggplant, diced
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup ESTEE Ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp each ESTEE Fructose, ESTEE Salt-It, and dried oregano
- 2 tbsp sliced pimento-stuffed olives
- 1-1/2 tbsp pine nuts
- ESTEE Ranch Style Snack Crisps or Italian bread
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add next 5 ingredients; cook, stirring, 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low, simmer covered about 15 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, and simmer an additional 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool before serving. Serve with ESTEE Ranch Style Snack Crisps or Italian bread.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 6 (1/2 cup servings)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 265 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 17 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.