- Non-stick cooking spray
- 5 cups (1 medium) eggplant, diced
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup ESTEE Ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp each ESTEE Fructose, ESTEE Salt-It, and dried oregano
- 2 tbsp sliced pimento-stuffed olives
- 1-1/2 tbsp pine nuts
- ESTEE Ranch Style Snack Crisps or Italian bread
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add next 5 ingredients; cook, stirring, 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low, simmer covered about 15 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, and simmer an additional 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool before serving. Serve with ESTEE Ranch Style Snack Crisps or Italian bread.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 6 (1/2 cup servings)
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 265 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 17 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.