- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped ripe mango
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped jicama
- Juice of 1 lime (2 tablespoons)
- Salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, combine the avocado, mango, jalapeno pepper, jicama, and lime juice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the cilantro.
- Let the salsa sit 20 minutes for flavors to meld before serving.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 3 cupsServings: 12 (1/4-cup) servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.5 grams
Sodium: 0.5 milligrams
Protein: 0.5 grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
1 Vegetable, 1/2 Fat