- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh, or finely chopped, dried lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon lemon flavoring
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 cup crispy rice cereal
- Place oil and brown sugar in a mixer bowl in a mixer bowl and mix at medium speed until creamy.
- Add egg whites, lemon juice, rind and flavoring, and mix at medium speed until well blended.
- Stir flour, oatmeal, baking powder, and baking soda together to blend well; add to creamy mixture while beating at medium speed.
- Stir in cereal.
- Drop by the tablespoonful onto cookie sheets left ungreased, or lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350F for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cookies are lightly browned.
- Remove cookies to a wire rack and cool.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 10 Minutes - Cost: $``Servings: 36 - Difficulty Level: 1
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
2/3 Bread and 1 Fat
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.