- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh, or finely chopped, dried lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon lemon flavoring
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 cup crispy rice cereal
- Place oil and brown sugar in a mixer bowl in a mixer bowl and mix at medium speed until creamy.
- Add egg whites, lemon juice, rind and flavoring, and mix at medium speed until well blended.
- Stir flour, oatmeal, baking powder, and baking soda together to blend well; add to creamy mixture while beating at medium speed.
- Stir in cereal.
- Drop by the tablespoonful onto cookie sheets left ungreased, or lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350F for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cookies are lightly browned.
- Remove cookies to a wire rack and cool.
Recipe Yield: Prep Time: 10 Minutes - Cost: $``Servings: 36 - Difficulty Level: 1
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
2/3 Bread and 1 Fat
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.