- 1/2 cup Italian dressing (low-calorie)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine Italian dressing and pepper in a medium bowl; stir well.
- Add cucumber, onion, radishes, and parsley.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Serve salad and enjoy.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 5
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: Trace grams
Sodium: 5 milligrams
Protein: Trace grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Source: The Diabetic Newsletter
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.