- 1/2 cup Italian dressing (low-calorie)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine Italian dressing and pepper in a medium bowl; stir well.
- Add cucumber, onion, radishes, and parsley.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Serve salad and enjoy.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 5
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: Trace grams
Sodium: 5 milligrams
Protein: Trace grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Source: The Diabetic Newsletter
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.