- 2-1/2 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 oz. part-skim julienne Swiss cheese
- 2 oz. lean julienne ham
- 1 Tbsp.finely chopped onion
- 1 orange, peeled and cubed
- 1 pkg. lemon and herb salad dressing mix
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Chop asparagus into bite-sized pieces and place in a microwavve-proof casserole dish. Add 2 Tbsp. water, cover, and Microwave for 2 minutes. Drain. Measure remaining ingredients into a salad bowl. Add asparagus when completely cool.
- Prepare dressing in a shaker container and add approximately 1/3 of it to the salad. Save remaining dressing for greens and fresh vegetables.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4-1/2 (1 cup) servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Sodium: 347 milligrams
Cholesterol: 25 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
2 Vegetable; 1 Lean Meat; 1 Fat
Source: Cooking Healthy and Fast
Book Title: Cooking Healthy and Fast
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.