- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450F. Mix almonds, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings in shallow dish.
- Brush fish lightly with oil. Coat evenly with almond mixture. Place fish on greased foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Adding an herb crust to tilapia is a great way to complement its mild flavor. Combine spices like garlic, paprika and black pepper with chopped almonds, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese for an easy dinner. You can substitute red snapper, striped bass, flounder or sole for the tilapia..
Recipe Yield: Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 202 miligrams
Cholesterol: 57 miligrams
Protein: 29 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.