- 1/4 pound ham, cooked, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 banana, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 8 1/4-oz can pineapple chunks, drained (reserve juice)
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- Drain pineapple chunks, reserving juice.
- Thread skewers evenly with ham, banana and pineapple.
- In small bowl, stir together peach preserves and 1 tablespoon of reserved pineapple juice. Brush sauce over kabobs.
Recipe Yield: Serves 8
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Sodium: 190 milligrams
Cholesterol: 5 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.