- 2 (8-ounce) packages Philadelphia fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 (4-serving) package JELL-O sugar free instant vanilla pudding
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (6-ounce) Keebler graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup grape spreadable fruit spread
- 2 tablespoon dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, stir cream cheese and peanut butter with a spoon until blended and soft.
- Add dry pudding mix, dry milk powder, and water. Mix well using a wire whisk. Blend in 1/4 cup Cool Whip Lite.
- Spread mixture evenly into piecrust.
- Refrigerate while preparing topping.
- In a small bowl, stir fruit spread with a spoon until soft. Add remaining 1/2 cup Cool Whip Lite. Mix gently to combine.
- Evenly spread topping mixture over filling mixture.
- Sprinkle peanuts evenly over top.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 8
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Protein: 13 grams
Carbohydrates: 23 grams
1-1/2 Medium-Fat Meat; 1-1/2 starch; 1 Fat
Source: The Diabetic Newsletter
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.