- 1 lb tilapia, cod, haddock or other medium-firm fish fillets, about 3/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 squares)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- Move oven rack to position slightly above middle of oven. Heat oven to 500F.
- Cut fish fillets crosswise into 2-inch-wide pieces. In shallow dish, mix cracker crumbs, lemon peel, salt and pepper. Place milk in another shallow dish.
- Dip fish into milk, then coat with cracker mixture. Place in ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Drizzle oil over fish; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Toasting nuts adds a lot of great flavor. To toast nuts, bake uncovered in ungreased shallow pan in 350F oven 6 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light brown.
This graham cracker coated cod can be on your dinner table in just 25 minutes.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 12 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Sodium: 300 milligrams
Cholesterol: 60 milligrams
Protein: 23 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Sugars: 5 grams
Source: Betty Crocker
Recipe and photo appears courtesy of Betty Crocker.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.