- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 3/4 cup walnut halves
- 1/2 cup whole blanched almonds
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Spray a 15- x 10- x 1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine pecans, walnuts, and almonds in a mixing bowl; add egg white, tossing to coat.
- Combine SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener and cinnamon; sprinkle over nuts, tossing to coat. Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until nuts are toasted, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool on waxed paper. Store in an airtight tin.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 20 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Fiber: 3 grams
Sodium: 10 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.