- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 3/4 cup walnut halves
- 1/2 cup whole blanched almonds
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Spray a 15- x 10- x 1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine pecans, walnuts, and almonds in a mixing bowl; add egg white, tossing to coat.
- Combine SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener and cinnamon; sprinkle over nuts, tossing to coat. Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until nuts are toasted, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool on waxed paper. Store in an airtight tin.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 20 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Fiber: 3 grams
Sodium: 10 milligrams
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of Splenda.
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.