- 1-1/2 Cups dried bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 Cups pecans, very finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon fine black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 Cup water
- 1 to 1-1/2 Pounds Turkey Tenderloins, pounded to an even thickness
- Mix first five ingredients together in a shallow dish. Mix eggs and water together in another shallow dish.
- Dip turkey tenderloins into egg wash and roll in dry mixture.
- Spray a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place turkey in prepared pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven until no longer pink in the center and the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F. Baking time is approximately 30 minutes.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 17 grams
Sodium: 230 milligrams
Cholesterol: 25 milligrams
Protein: 20 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.