- 1-1/2 Cups dried bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 Cups pecans, very finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon fine black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 Cup water
- 1 to 1-1/2 Pounds Turkey Tenderloins, pounded to an even thickness
- Mix first five ingredients together in a shallow dish. Mix eggs and water together in another shallow dish.
- Dip turkey tenderloins into egg wash and roll in dry mixture.
- Spray a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place turkey in prepared pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven until no longer pink in the center and the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F. Baking time is approximately 30 minutes.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 17 grams
Sodium: 230 milligrams
Cholesterol: 25 milligrams
Protein: 20 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams
Recipe and image appear courtesy of the National Pork Board.