- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless pork cutlets (1-1/4 pounds total), slightly flattened
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 cup salsa
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until softened.
- Meanwhile, place flour on waxed paper. Lightly coat cutlets in flour, shaking off excess. Add cutlets to skillet; saute 2 minutes per side or until golden brown. Add cumin, broth, vinegar and salsa; cook about 4 minutes or until the meat is cooked through.
Recipe Yield: Servings: 4
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 12 grams
Sodium: 872 milligrams
Cholesterol: 94 milligrams
Protein: 27 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Content Continues Below ⤵ ↷
3-1/2 Medium-Fat Meat; 1 Vegetable
Source: Family Circle's All-time Favorite Recipes
Book Title: Family Circle's All-time Favorite Recipes
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.