- 1 box Dreamfields Rotini
- 3 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 1 cup radishes, diced
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro, stems removed, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare Dreamfields pasta according to package directions. With 3 minutes left to cook pasta, add edamame. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients; set aside.
- In large bowl, toss pasta and edamame with radishes, cilantro and green onions. Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Serve at room temperature or cover and refrigerate to chill.
Recipe Yield: Makes 10 side dish servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 36
Fat: 7 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Sodium: 183 milligrams
Protein: 11 grams
Carbohydrates: 0 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.