- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- A pinch dried hot red pepper flakes
- 1 small red bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 2 pounds fresh baby spinach*, rinsed and spun
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook, shaking pan here and there, just until edges of garlic are brown.
- Add red bell pepper and cook, tossing or stirring, another minute. Add spinach, raisins and peanuts; using tongs, flip spinach from underneath to over on top to distribute mixture and evenly cook.
- Saute just until wilted and released water has mostly evaporated, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 9 grams
Protein: 9 grams
Carbohydrates: 12 grams
Source: National Peanut Board
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.