- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound Laura's Lean Sirloin Steak
- 6 cups Boston or romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Whisk together garlic, salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard and honey in a small bowl. Whisk in oil in a steady stream.
- Drizzle sirloin steak with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette; reserve remaining for salad. Heat a large skillet coated with cooking spray over high heat. Add steak and sear about 3 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness. Let rest and cut into slices.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Toss with steak, cherries and goat cheese. Drizzle vinaigrette over salad, tossing well.
Recipe Yield: Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6.3 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.2 grams
Fiber: 2.4 grams
Sodium: 186 milligrams
Cholesterol: 3.7 milligrams
Protein: 18 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Source: Lauras Lean Beef
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.